Skip to main content
Wine And Drink
You are here
» Microwave Marmalade
Microwave Marmalade Recipes
MAKING 1 In a jug put the apricots along with just enough water to cover. 2 On full power heat for 2 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes. Then drain and chop finely. 3 Then lightly spread oil in a 2 pint bowl. In the base of the bowl place a small circle of non
Marmalade Fruit Pudding
MAKING 1. Mix together the butter flour sugar and baking powder in a bowl. 2. Beat the egg into the milk or water and add to the flour. 3. Into the bottom of a greased bowl add 2 tablespoons of marmalade and pour the batter on top. 4. Let it microwave at power
GETTING READY 1 Rinse and dry the lemon and orange. 2 Then grate the rind from both. 3 From one lemon squeeze the juice out. 4 Peel the orange remove the pith and then segment. After this chop the flesh. MAKING 5 In a very large bowl combine the grated carrot
This Citrus Marmalade is an interesting change from the normal orange marmalade. Try this marmalade on toast fruit cakes or meat or in your unique way. Tell me if youve liked this citrus marmalade. 1. Wash fruit. Peel each one trim off white membrane from peel
Wash wings and dry with paper towelling. Tuck the tips under the larger joints to form a triangle. Place the butter in an 8 X 12 inch 20 x 30 cm microwave safe dish and melt 2 minutes at HIGH. Mix together the tarragon or basil salt pepper and paprika. Season
Orange Marmalade Chicken Wings
1. Wash and peel fruit. Remove pith from fruit and rind. Cut rind into thin strips. 2. Place pith cores and pips in a muslin bag. 3. Soak pulp rind and muslin bag in water overnight in a 3 4 litre casserole dish. 4. Squeeze muslin bag into fruit extracting as
The ginger marmalade is prepared with ginger and pection. Cooked along with sugar and water the ginger marmalade has a unique and savory taste and is quite pleasing and can be cooking too. 1. Place ginger and water in a 3 litre casserole dish. Cover and cook
Sprinkle lamb chops with garlic salt on both sides. Arrange in 2 quart casserole meatiest parts to outside of dish. Spoon marmalade over chops. Cover. MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH. Reduce setting. MICROWAVE 10 to 15 MINUTES on 6 or until chops are desired
Lamb Chops Marmalade
MAKING 1 Take a large bowl and mix cherries sugar and cinammon. 2 Mix and cook uncovered for 15 minutes on power. 3 Shake the dish and turn it frequently. FINALIZING 4 Pour into clean jars and seal with cling film. SERVING 5 Serve with toast.
1. Wash and peel oranges. Remove pith from fruit and rind. Cut rind into thin strips. 2. Place pith cores and pips in a muslin bag. 3. Soak pulp rind and muslin bag overnight in water in a 3 litre casserole dish. 4. Squeeze muslin bag into fruit to extract as
Cut oranges and lemon into quarters slice crosswise into very thin slices. In 12 cup 3 L microwaveable casserole combine oranges lemon and water microwave covered at High for 20 to 25 minutes or until rind is tender stirring twice. Stir in cranberries
Microwave Cranberry Marmalade
Cut fine peel from oranges and reserve. Remove remaining white peel and discard. Put peaches oranges and orange peel through medium blade of food chopper or processor. Place fruit mixture and sugar in large microproof casserole. Cook on HIGH to boil then
Peach Orange Marmalade
Set Power Select at MEDIUM. Combine gingerbread mix orange juice and marmalade blend according to package directions. Pour into greased 8 inch round baking dish heat 7 1 2 to 8 1 2 minutes. Let STAND covered 10 minutes. Store covered until ready to serve.
MAKING 1. In a small bowl tip all the ingredients and mix well. 2. Transfer the mixture to a small dish and serve immediately. If not using immediately chill in the refrigerator. SERVING 3. Serve immediately
Sweet and Sour Marmalade Sauce
1. Wash fruit. Peel each one trim off white membrane and cut rind into slivers. Section fruit discard seeds and dice fruit. Set aside. Combine rinds water and baking soda in a 2 quart ovenproof glass mixing bowl pitcher. Cover with plastic wrap. Cook in
Place ham on rack in 11 x 7 x 1 1 2 dish. Mix remaining ingredients spoon over ham. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on medium high 385 watts until hot 2 to 3 min 3 to 4 min . Garnish ham slice s with 1 4 orange slice if desired.
Ham Slice With Rum Marmalade
Quick And Easy Marmalade Now you don t have to stand in front of your cooker preparing your marmalade for ages here is a Quick And Easy Marmalade recipe that will surely come in handy Try it its yummy 1 Empty the contents of the can of oranges into a 2.25
Quick And Easy Marmalade
1. Arrange potatoes in single layer over base of greased shallow dish. Top with combined apple juice and marmalade cover and cook on HIGH for eight minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stand covered for four minutes. 2. Combine topping ingredients in bowl
Ginger Marmalade Sweet Potatoes
MAKING 1. In a cup pour marmalade and honey and place the cup in the oven. 2. Cook for 1 minute stir. SERVING 3. Serve over braised ham.
Honey And Marmalade Glaze
Sprinkle lamb chops with garlic salt on both sides. Arrange in 2 quart casserole meatiest parts to outside of dish. Spoon marmalade over chops. Cover. MICRO WAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH. Reduce setting. MICROWAVE 10 to 15 MINUTES on 6 or until chops are desired
Lamb Chops Marmalade
1. Mix 1 3 cup marmalade and the orange juice in baking dish 8x8x2 inches or round baking dish 8 x 1 1 2 inches. Arrange pears cut sides down in sauce. Cover tightly and microwave on high 100 until pears are almost tender when pierced with fork 4 to 6 minutes.
In 1 1 2 qt casserole combine marmalade jelly onion soy sauce ginger and almonds. Microwave at High 10 5 to 7 Minutes stirring every 2 minutes until hot and well combined.
Duckling with Colorful Marmalade Sauce
1. Mix 1 4 cup marmalade and the orange juice in square dish 8x8x2 inches or round dish 8 x 1 1 2 inches. Arrange pears cut sides down in mixture in dish. Cover tightly and microwave on high 4 to 7 minutes or until almost tender when pierced with fork. Let
1. Place the jam or marmalade and 150 ml A pint water in an ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes. 2. Blend the arrowroot or cornflour with 30 ml 2 tbsp water until smooth and then stir it into the heated mixture. 3. Microwave on HIGH for 1
Jam Or Marmalade Sauce