The Harvest Eating Video Podcast is your weekly video magazine to learn
the art of seasonal cooking with organic and natural foods. Chef Keith Snow takes viewers to farms, markets and other locations including stores, to find the freshest ingredients available. Each episode has our chef in the
studio kitchen demonstrating new and creative ways to cook with nature's best seasonal bounty.
2 , cut in 1 inch pieces
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (organic, organic valley)
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Peel and chop the onions.
2. Cut the tops and ends off green onion and cut it in 1-inch pieces.
3. In a heavy bottom pan medium heat, heat olive oil and saute all the three onions.
4. Add in black pepper, kosher salt and thyme.
5. Stir well to coat all the onions with oil and reduce the heat to low and allow to cook for 25 to 30 minutes.
6. Pour in the cream, stir to mix and cook for 25 to 30 minutes more.
Very delicious, onion marmalade tastes great when served with steak, meat or just spread over crispy crackers. One of the best ways to use up your farm fresh spring onions. Chef Keith Snow shares a recipe that isn't just easy to make, but tastes awesomely good too.