|Water||6 Cup (96 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed)|
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed)|
1. Wash whole fruit and cut unpeeled fruit into very thin slices.
2. Core and discard seeds.
3. In a saucepan, measure and add cut fruits.
4. For every cup of fruit, add 3 cups of cold water; let stand for 24 hours.
5. Next day, heat the mixture until boiling and then boil for 15 minutes; let stand again for 24 hours.
6. On the third day, into a large saucepan, measure and put 3 cups of the mixture and add 3 cups of sugar; boil over high heat for 20 minutes until jellying point, stir frequently.
7. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture leaving 1/8 inch empty on top.
8. Using a clean and dry kitchen towel, wipe the rim of jar and adjust lid.
9. Into a canner of boiling water, place the jars and process for 5 minutes.
10. Remove jars and place over a clean towel.
11. Let the jars cool down and seal completely until they are self-sealing type.
12. Spread Orange Marmalade over toast and serve or let kids enjoy them alone.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2637 Calories from Fat 14
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.6%
Saturated Fat 0.2 g1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3.5 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 686 g228.6%
Dietary Fiber 20.7 g82.9%
Sugars 657.6 g
Protein 6 g11.7%
Vitamin A 29.3% Vitamin C 625.9%
Calcium 35% Iron 8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet