Pineapple Carrot Marmalade
|Carrots||4 Pound, peeled|
|Canned crushed pineapple||20 Ounce (1 can, 2 cups)|
|Sugar||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a food chopper, chop carrots and seeded unpeeled lemons.
2. In a large saucepan, mix together carrot mixture, pineapple, sugar and orange juice; cook with occasional stirring until mixture is clear.
3. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture leaving 1/8 inch empty on top.
4. Using a clean and dry kitchen towel, wipe the rim of jar and adjust lid.
5. Into a canner of boiling water, place the jars and process for 5 minutes.
6. Remove jars and place over a clean towel.
7. Let the jars cool down and seal completely until they are self-sealing type.
8. Spread Orange Marmalade over toast and serve or let kids enjoy them alone.