Cranberry Marmalade Relish
|Fresh cranberries||1 Pound (4 cups)|
|Orange marmalade||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Slice the lemons into quarters and discard seeds.
2) Pass through a coarse blade food chopper along with the cranberries.
3) Stir in the orange marmalade; blend thoroughly and allow to stand a few hours and blend.
4) Ladle the 1 quart relish into hot sterilized jars and seal immediately.
5) Use the Cranberry Marmalade Relish as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1895 Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.94 g1.4%
Saturated Fat 0.1 g0.48%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 391.1 mg16.3%
Total Carbohydrates 516 g172%
Dietary Fiber 31 g124.2%
Sugars 424 g
Protein 5 g10.4%
Vitamin A 14.5% Vitamin C 303.5%
Calcium 36.4% Iron 16.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet