Orange Lemon Marmalade
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (adjust quantity as required)|
1) Slice the oranges and lemon very thinly and measure the sliced fruit mixture.
2) In a bowl, combine with 2 cups of water for each cup of sliced fruit and keep aside for a day.
3) Next day, allow this mixture to boil for 30 minutes and keep aside.
4) Then next day, cook the mixture in batches, using 3 cups of fruit and water to 2 cups of sugar.
5) In a heavy saucepan, simmer the mixture over a low heat for about 2 hours.
6) Ladle the 6 oz marmalade into hot sterilized glasses and seal immediately.
7) Use the Orange Lemon Marmalade as required.