Cheese Marmalade Squares
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Margarine/Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Nippy cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Soft Variety)|
|Orange marmalade||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Use As Required)|
|Butter||1 Teaspoon (For Greasing)|
1. Preheat an oven to 200C (400 F).
2. Grease an 8 inch x 8 inch baking pan, Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, apart from the marmalade and mix well till it resembles a coarse texture.
4. Keeping aside ¼ quantity of mixture, spread remaining mixture in greased baking pan. Press evenly.
5. Place spoonfuls of orange marmalade on it and top with remaining cheese mixture.
6. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or till golden brown in colour.
7. Once baked, allow to cool in pan itself.
8. Cool, cut into bars and serve.