|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ripe mangoes||5 Cup (80 tbs), diced|
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1) Slice lemon and orange very thin. Cut in half again.
2) In a large heavy saucepan mix orange and lemon, orange juice, diced mangoes and sugar.
3) Add the spices in a cheesecloth bag and tie it.
4) Add it to the mixture.
5) Stir and bring to boil.
6) Boil rapidly at 220°F to 222°F to jellying point. Stir frequently.
7) Discard the spice bag.
8) Immediately pour boiling hot marmalade into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/4-inch headspace.
9) Seal immediately.
10) Serve as desired.