Marmalade Mince Pie
|Mincemeat||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Orange marmalade||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Take a 9 inch pie plate and line it with half the pastry.
3) In a clean bowl, combine marmalade, flour, mincemeat, and lemon juice. Spread this mixture evenly in the pie plate over the pastry.
4) Now, place the second half of the pastry over the top of the pie plate.
5) Place the pie plate in the preheated oven and bake for 35- 40 minutes.
6) Serve as desired.