|Yellow food color||2 Drop (Or Green, Few Drops Required)|
1. Wash, peel and grate the mangoes. Take out 1/4 kg of gratings, and set aside.
2. Wash and peel the lemon, scrape the inside white portion, and discard. Wash the peel thoroughly and cut into fine shreds. Keep aside 1/2 tablespoon. Extract the lemon juice - take 1 tablespoon, and set aside.
3. Take approximately 250-300 gm sugar (according to the sourness of the fruit).
4. In a thick-bottomed pan put in the gratings, sugar, peel and lemon juice, and simmer on low heat till a jelly stage has reached.
5. Remove from fire, add the colour, mix, and pour into sterilised jars.