Orange Marmalade Puddinq
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Custard powder||3 Ounce (1/2 packet, Orange flavored)|
|Orange marmalade||4 Tablespoon|
|Orange peel||1 Tablespoon|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh orange||1 , cut into slices (for decoration)|
1. In a cup or bowl mix the custard powder with a little cold milk to form a smooth paste.
2. Heat milk in a sauce pan along with sugar and butter, stirring till the sugar is dissolved.
3. Bring to boil and add custard paste, stirring vigorously, till it thickens.
4. Pour over the bread crumbs and mix.
5. When cool, add marmalade, orange peel and beaten egg.
6. Put the mixture into a well-greased container with a tight-fitting lid, and boil the pudding for 45 minutes.
7. When slightly cool, remove in a glass container and spread with a layer of marmalade. Decorate with orange slices, orange peel and glace cherries.