Marinara Egg Scramble
|Canned marinara sauce||1 Pound (1 can)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White bread slice||4 , toasted and halved diagonally|
1. In a small saucepan heat marinara sauce until bubbly.
2. In a medium-size bowl beat eggs with salt, pepper, and milk until blended.
3. In a medium-size frying pan melt butter or margarine and pour in egg mixture.
4. Cook slowly, lifting mixture around edge as it cooks, just until eggs are set but still shiny-moigton top.
5. Place 2 toast triangles on each of 4 heated serving plates.
6. Spoon eggs on top, then marinara sauce over all and serve.
Calories 298 Calories from Fat 163
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.7%
Saturated Fat 7.2 g36.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 440.5 mg146.8%
Sodium 755.7 mg31.5%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.8%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 14 g28.9%
Vitamin A 13.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 7.1% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet