Marinara Egg Scramble
|Canned marinara sauce||1 Pound (1 can)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White bread slice||4 , toasted and halved diagonally|
1. In a small saucepan heat marinara sauce until bubbly.
2. In a medium-size bowl beat eggs with salt, pepper, and milk until blended.
3. In a medium-size frying pan melt butter or margarine and pour in egg mixture.
4. Cook slowly, lifting mixture around edge as it cooks, just until eggs are set but still shiny-moigton top.
5. Place 2 toast triangles on each of 4 heated serving plates.
6. Spoon eggs on top, then marinara sauce over all and serve.