Shrimp Marinara With Pasta
|Medium shrimp||8 Ounce, peeled, deveined, thawed|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green bell pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Tomato paste||3 Ounce (1/2 Can)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried basil leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Cooked pasta||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Take a large skillet; heat oil and sauté onion, bell pepper and garlic in it until soft.
2) Pour in tomato sauce, tomato paste, water, sugar, basil leaves, oregano leaves and black pepper.
3) Simmer, covered for 15 minutes, stirring only when needed and then stir in shrimp.
4) Again boil, covered, for about 3 minutes until shrimp are soft.
5) Serve hot over cooked pasta.