|Shrimp||1 Pound (Use Either Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned tomatoes||10 Ounce (1/2 Of A No. 2 Can)|
|Hot cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Shell and clean shrimp. Do not cook.
2. Heat salad oil in a large skillet. Add celery and cook over low heat until tender.
3. Add remaining ingredients, except shrimp, and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until liquid is reduced and mixture is slightly thickened, about 30 minutes.
4. Add shrimp. Cover skillet with vac-control valve closed and let cook 5 to 8 minutes, depending on size of shrimp.
5. Serve with hot cooked rice.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1129 Calories from Fat 354
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g61.5%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g16.5%
Trans Fat 0.5 g
Cholesterol 689.4 mg229.8%
Sodium 1960.4 mg81.7%
Total Carbohydrates 88 g29.5%
Dietary Fiber 9.8 g39.2%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 103 g206.5%
Vitamin A 124% Vitamin C 132.4%
Calcium 47.6% Iron 121%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet