|Shrimp||1 Pound (Use Either Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned tomatoes||10 Ounce (1/2 Of A No. 2 Can)|
|Hot cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Shell and clean shrimp. Do not cook.
2. Heat salad oil in a large skillet. Add celery and cook over low heat until tender.
3. Add remaining ingredients, except shrimp, and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until liquid is reduced and mixture is slightly thickened, about 30 minutes.
4. Add shrimp. Cover skillet with vac-control valve closed and let cook 5 to 8 minutes, depending on size of shrimp.
5. Serve with hot cooked rice.