When you marinate meat before cooking you both add flavor and tenderize the meat. Insert halved garlic cloves into the meat for extra flavor. You can marinate beef or poultry. Before cooking rub sea salt and freshly ground pepper on the meat for even extra flavor. You can add other seasonings that you desire but keep it simple. Search our channel or website for other easy, delicious, nutritious dishes. When you cook for yourself you can Save Money, Eat Healthier, Live Greener and Have Fun.
1 Teaspoon, mince
1. Poke holes into the meat and insert the garlic cloves into them randomly.
2. In a baking tray, add the minced garlic, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and brown sugar and use a fork to mix it around.
3. Place the meat on the tray and spread the marinade.
4. Flip to the other side and do the same.
5. Place the meat aside for an hour. For marinading any longer, cover the meat and place in the refrigerator.
6. Grill the meat for 20-25 minutes on both sides and serve.
You can use this marinating method for any kind of meat.