Baked Maple Peaches
|Ripe peaches||4 Large, halved (Peeled And Pitted)|
|Chopped peanuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Maple syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In the prepared baking dish, arrange the peach halves with the cut side up.
4) Sprinkle with the chopped peanuts and drizzle over with the maple syrup.
5) Cover, place on the middle shelf of the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes, until the peaches are fork tender.
6) Serve the Baked Maple Peaches on dessert plates.
Calories 111 Calories from Fat 21
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g3.9%
Saturated Fat 0.34 g1.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2.6 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 19.2 g
Protein 2 g3.9%
Vitamin A 5.7% Vitamin C 9.6%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet