|Chopped candied red cherries||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Or Glace Cherries)|
|Chopped walnuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dates||10 , cut fine|
|Coconut||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Use 1 1/4 Cups Fine And 1/2 Cup Long)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2) In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
3) Mix thoroughly and prepare small balls from the mixture.
4) Use a greased cookie sheet to arrange the balls.
5) Place inside oven to bake for 12 minutes.
6) Allow cooling on wire rack.
7) Ice the cookies with maple flavored butter icing, if desired.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2473 Calories from Fat 1102
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 127 g195.3%
Saturated Fat 63.1 g315.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 69.3 mg23.1%
Sodium 324.4 mg13.5%
Total Carbohydrates 318 g106.1%
Dietary Fiber 29.5 g118.1%
Sugars 270.1 g
Protein 38 g75.9%
Vitamin A 11.1% Vitamin C 18.2%
Calcium 69.1% Iron 44.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet