|Chopped candied red cherries||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Or Glace Cherries)|
|Chopped walnuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dates||10 , cut fine|
|Coconut||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Use 1 1/4 Cups Fine And 1/2 Cup Long)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2) In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
3) Mix thoroughly and prepare small balls from the mixture.
4) Use a greased cookie sheet to arrange the balls.
5) Place inside oven to bake for 12 minutes.
6) Allow cooling on wire rack.
7) Ice the cookies with maple flavored butter icing, if desired.