|Maple syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Undiluted evaporated milk||1 Cup (16 tbs), well chilled|
1. Keep the refrigerator temperature to fast freezing.
2. Cook the syrup till it reaches soft ball consistency.
3. Whisk egg whites to form stiff peaks. Gently add syrup to beaten egg whites, while beating continuously, till all the syrup is well mixed and the mixture turns cool.
4. Whip milk till it becomes thick. Fold in egg white-syrup mixture, transfer to refrigerator tray and allow to freeze till mixture turns stiff.
5. Reset refrigerator temperature.
6. Serve cold.