|Raw mangoes||1 Kilogram, peeled and grated|
|Cardamom seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Cinnamon stick||1 Inch, broken into bits|
|Almond pistachio||25 Gram|
1.Wash the mangoes and cut into small pieces.
2. Keep in a bowl and sprinkle salt.
3. Keep aside for sometime.
4. Squeeze out water from it.
5. In a saucepan add 2 cups of water and sugar. Stir to boil mixture and prepare a syrup of one-thread consistency.
6. Add mangoes and cook over a slow fire till syrup is thick and mangoes are cooked.
7. Take off from heat. Let the mixture cool.
8. Add remaining ingredients and mix.
9. Store in airtight bottle.