|Raw mango||1 Large|
|Water||500 Milliliter (2 Full Glasses)|
|Roasted powdered cumin seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Rose essence||2 Drop|
|Cracked ice||1 Tablespoon|
1. Take a saucepan; add water and mangoes into it. Boil until the mangoes turn soft.
2. Peel, deseed and mash mangoes.
3. Combine with more water and pass it through strain or fine cloth.
4. Combine the strained mango with rosewater, sugar, and cumin seeds.
5. Serve mango cooler chilled with cracked ice.
Calories 157 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.47 g0.72%
Saturated Fat 0.1 g0.49%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3.8 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.8%
Sugars 37.2 g
Protein 0.77 g1.5%
Vitamin A 23% Vitamin C 69.3%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet