Rus Chi Vadai
|Mango juice||1 Kilogram (Extracted From Fresh Ripe Mangoes)|
|Ground cardamom seeds||1 Teaspoon (Or Powdered)|
|Mixed nuts||25 Gram, sliced|
1. Take a heavy -bottomed vessel and add juice into it. Simmer it until the juice thickens.
2. Stir in ghee, sugar, cardamom, and chopped nuts and continue stir and cook until the mixture starts leaving the sides of a vessel.
3. Transfer the vadi to greased thali.
4. Cover it with foil and refrigerate it.
5. Cut it into squares or other desired shapes, and store it in airtight container.
6. Serve Rus chi vadi with some savory snack or as a after lunch snack.