Fresh Mango Relish
|Butter||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Ground black pepper||1 Pinch|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
1. With a sharp pointed knife, cut round the mangoes lengthways and then carefully cut between the stone and the flesh to remove all the fruit in two portions.
2. Peel and slice the mango flesh; finely chop the onions.
3. In a saucepan, melt the butter and crush the garlic into the butter.
4. Add the onions and fry, stirring frequently, until soft but not browned.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste, and the vinegar, sugar and spices, and stir in the sliced mangoes.
6. Bring to the boil and simmer gently for about 10 minutes.
7. Arrange the Fresh Mango Relish in a serving dish and allow it to cool.