|Onion||1 Large, thinly sliced into rings|
|Ripe mangoes||2 , peeled and thickly sliced|
|Boneless pork spare rib chops||4|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Clove garlic||1 Large|
|Plain flour||2 Teaspoon|
|Coriander||To Taste, chopped (For Garnish)|
1) Grate the rind from 1 orange and squeeze out the juice from all the 3 oranges.
2) Trim off the visible fat from the chops and season them with salt and pepper to taste.
3) In a wok, cook the crushed garlic and chops in oil over a high heat, turning round once and over 1-2 times, until the chops well browned and thoroughly cooked.
4) Remove the chops with a slotted spoon on a warmed serving platter and keep hot.
5) Stir in the onion into wok and cook until soft but not browned.
6) Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
7) Then stir in the orange rind and mango slices with a little more seasoning.
8) Pour in the orange juice (and any mango juice) and bring to a boil.
9) Then pour in the brandy, if using, and cook for a few seconds.
10) Pour the sauce over the chops and arrange the mango slices nicely.
11) Sprinkle the Mango Chops with chopped fresh coriander and serve immediately.