Mango And Coconut Splash
|Firm ripe mango||1|
|Clear honey||2 Tablespoon|
|Greek yogurt||100 Milliliter|
|Coconut milk||200 Milliliter|
|Lime||1 , juiced|
1. Peel mango and slice flesh.
2. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine mango, yogurt, coconut milk, lemon juice and 1 tbsp of honey and a few ice cubes.
3. Blend for 30 seconds or more until smooth.
4. Remove the ice cubes and discard.
5. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking by adding more honey.
6. Add a little water if too thick and blend for a few seconds more until frothy
7. Half fill 2 tall glasses with ice cubes or crushed ice
8. Pour smoothie and serve immediately.