|Tamarind||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Turmeric piece||1 Small|
1. Grind chillies with turmeric and when the mixture is half ground, add tamarind (if used) and grind to a fine paste.
2. Peel and slice the mangoes and apply a little salt to the slices.
3. Grate coconut and extract milk. Slice onion.
4. Heat oil and fry sliced onion till brown; add ground masala and fry for a little while; add coconut milk and a little water if desired.
5. When the curry starts boiling, add mango slices and cook till the mango slices are done. Add a little salt if desired.