1. For sauce in blender, add water, cashew, yeast, turmeric, paprika, and salt. Blend for about a minute or until smooth.
2. Follow package direction and cook macaroni in boiling water.
3. When the pasta is almost done, drop peas in water and cook for a minute.
4. In a colander, drain pasta and put it back into the pan.
5. Place the pan on medium heat and pour sauce in it. Stir constantly and cook until the sauce gets the right consistency.
6. Sprinkle breadcrumb on top and serve pasta hot.
Store leftover pasta in refrigerator for about a week. Sprinkle a couple of drops of water and heat to get right consistency before serving.
Things You Will Need