1. Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted water add a dash if cooking oil.
2. Cook the pasta for 6 minute
3. In a sauce pan melt the butter and add the mustard, flour and whisk it well till 2 minute until the flour is cooked.
4. Add salt & pepper and the milk and continue whisking simmer the sauce and then add ½ the grated cheese and turn off the heat.
5. In the meantime drain the pasta in a colander and once it’s drained put it in a baking dish/casserole and top it with the cheese sauce and sprinkle the remaining cheese.
6. Cook the pasta at 200 degree for 20-30 minutes.
7. Serve the macaroni and cheese along with fresh salad.