1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large pot of boiling, salted water cook the pasta to al dente, careful to not overcook.
3. While the pasta is cooking, in a separate pot, melt the butter. Whisk in the Gluten Free flour and mustard and keep it moving for 5 minutes, making sure the mixture is completely smooth.
4. Stir in the milk, onion, and paprika. Simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Temper in the egg. Stir in 3/4 of the cheese.
6. Season with salt and pepper. Fold the cooked & drained macaroni into the mix.
7. For topping: Melt the butter in a sauté pan and toss the Gluten Free bread crumbs to coat.
8. Pour the macaroni mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese.
9. Top the macaroni with the bread crumbs topping.
10. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
11. Remove from oven and rest for 5 minutes.
12. Serve Gluten Free Macaroni and Cheese with fresh salad and enjoy!