A recipe that tackles the age old favorite, that makes every body fat, Macaroni and Cheese! But this version is a low fat version from the Fat to Skinny book. It is just as easy and quick to cook as a box or package of Mac and Cheese but a lot better for you and cuts out the sugar from your diet.
Extra firm tofu
1 Pound (House foods extra firm tofu)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
4 Tablespoon (Bertolli)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Cut the tofu and ham into small cubes.
3. In a bowl add the ham and tofu cubes, and break in the eggs.
4. Add in the shredded cheese, alfredo sauce and mix well.
5. Transfer the contents of the bowl into 2 baking dishes and bake it in the oven for 30 minutes or until the top of the dish has turned crispy.
6. Cut the baked macaroni and cheese into portions and serve garnished with either grated cheese (for those who go to the gym) or chopped cilantro (for those who don't).