1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a deep pan, boil water, add pasta and cook until done. Strain and poir in gain to the deep pan.
3. In a saucepan, heat canola oil over medium heat, stir in the flour, cook until the flour is slightly cooked. Add soymilk and bring to boil.
4. In a small bowl mix together salt, pepper, basil garlic spice,paprika and onion powder, add to the saucepan.
5. Mix together both the flavors of daiya cheese and add stir in to the saucepan.
6. Pour the about half of the prepared sauce into the pasta and mix. Transfer the mixture to a baking dish. Season with basil and garlic, paprika and bread crumbs.
7. Bake at 350F for about 20 mins or until the top layer turns golden brown.
The Vegan Macaroni and Cheese is a sheer delight to the vegan palate. Being vegan doesn't have to be very bland at all, when you have dishes like this. Whether you are a vegan or not, you'll love it. Watch and learn how to prepare this dish from this video. Enjoy!