Easy Macaroni Cheese
|Cheese sauce||1⁄2 Pint|
|Cheese||2 Ounce, grated|
|Breadcrumbs||1 Tablespoon (crisp)|
1. In a pan, take 1 1/2 pints boiling water. Add 1 level teaspoon salt to it. Stir it to dissolve well.
2. Add macaroni to it.
3. Cook on a medium flame till macaroni becomes tender. Do not overcook; elbow length quick-cooking macaroni takes only 7 minutes.
4. Drain it in a colander.
5. In a hot dish, transfer the contents from the colander and pour cheese sauce over it.
6. Spread cheese and breadcrumbs over it. Also top it with margarine or butter in several small pieces.
7. Bake it for near the top of a moderately hot oven at 400°F or Gas Mark 5 or put it under a hot grill.
8. Serve Macaroni Cheese immediately.