Macaroni and Cheese
|Cheese sauce mix||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Elbow macaroni||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Follow the package instruction to cook the macaroni in boiling water, for about 8 minutes or until it is al dente.
2) Drain excess water and keep the macaroni warm.
3) In a saucepan, combine 1 cup of water and the cheese sauce mix.
4) Cook the mixture over low heat for a couple of minutes or until it thickens.
5) Add macaroni to mix well.
6) Serve hot by dusting with more Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Calories 279 Calories from Fat 71
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g16.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 9.2 mg3.1%
Sodium 1281 mg53.4%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g15%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.6%
Sugars 5.1 g
Protein 7 g13.1%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 0.6%
Calcium 8.2% Iron 3.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet