Macaroni Supper Ramekins
|Macaroni||1⁄2 Pound (250 Gram)|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, finley minced|
|Plain flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Peas||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hard-boiled eggs||2 , quartered|
|Tomatoes||2 , thickly sliced|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large pan, cook the macaroni in boiling salted water for 15 minutes, then drain thoroughly.
3) In a saucepan, saute the onion in butter until soft and transparent.
4) Stir in the plain flour, salt, pepper and mustard, cook for 1 minute.
5) Pour in the milk, stir and cook until the sauce comes to a boil and acquires a thick consistency.
6) Remove the sauce from heat and stir in the macaroni and 1/2 the grated cheese.
7) Add the peas, if using and the Worcestershire sauce.
8) Then add the quartered hard boiled eggs and mix thoroughly.
9) In six well-greased ramekins, equally spoon the macaroni mixture.
10) Top each ramekin with a thick tomato slice and a sprinkle with rest if the grated cheese.
11) Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is melted and browned and the tomato are softened.
12) Serve the Macaroni Supper Ramekins the immediately.
Calories 381 Calories from Fat 137
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g23.9%
Saturated Fat 8.6 g42.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 118.9 mg39.6%
Sodium 376.3 mg15.7%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.9%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 18 g36%
Vitamin A 20.4% Vitamin C 25.2%
Calcium 29.3% Iron 12.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet