Double Good Macaroni and Cheese
|Elbow macaroni||8 Ounce (1 package)|
|Cream style cottage cheese||1 Pound (1 container)|
|Dairy sour cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Onion||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||8 Ounce, shredded (1 package)|
1. Preheat the oven at (350°).
2. Cook macaroni, as per label directions and drain.
3. In a large bowl mix lightly until blended combining cottage cheese, sour cream, egg, salt, pepper, onion and Cheddar cheese.
4. Fold in macaroni and spoon into a baking dish, 9x9x2.
5. Bake in the preheated moderate oven 45 minutes until bubbly.
6. Serve Double Good Macaroni and Cheese with the melted cheese on the top.