Double Good Macaroni and Cheese
|Elbow macaroni||8 Ounce (1 package)|
|Cream style cottage cheese||1 Pound (1 container)|
|Dairy sour cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Onion||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||8 Ounce, shredded (1 package)|
1. Preheat the oven at (350°).
2. Cook macaroni, as per label directions and drain.
3. In a large bowl mix lightly until blended combining cottage cheese, sour cream, egg, salt, pepper, onion and Cheddar cheese.
4. Fold in macaroni and spoon into a baking dish, 9x9x2.
5. Bake in the preheated moderate oven 45 minutes until bubbly.
6. Serve Double Good Macaroni and Cheese with the melted cheese on the top.
Calories 641 Calories from Fat 285
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.6%
Saturated Fat 18.5 g92.6%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 153.4 mg51.1%
Sodium 1297.1 mg54%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.8%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.2%
Sugars 7.3 g
Protein 35 g70.6%
Vitamin A 23.6% Vitamin C 0.96%
Calcium 52.8% Iron 9.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet