Bacon Macaroni Bake
|Elbow macaroni||7 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Bacon||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Sharp processed american cheese||4 Ounce, grated to make 1 cup|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a pan, cook the macaroni as per package directions; drain.
3) In a skillet, saute the bacon until crisp, then drain and reserve 2 tablespoons drippings.
4) Crumble the bacon and keep aside.
5) In the same skillet, saute the onion in bacon drippings, until tender.
6) In a large bowl, combine the macaroni, bacon, onion, cheese, tomato soup, and milk together.
7) In a 2-quart casserole, turn the mixture and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
8) Serve the Bacon Macaroni Bake immediately.
Calories 305 Calories from Fat 114
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.7%
Saturated Fat 6.3 g31.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 53.1 mg17.7%
Sodium 725.4 mg30.2%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.9%
Sugars 7.7 g
Protein 12 g23.9%
Vitamin A 4.1% Vitamin C 5%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 4.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet