2) In a pan, cook the macaroni as per package directions; drain.
3) In a skillet, saute the bacon until crisp, then drain and reserve 2 tablespoons drippings.
4) Crumble the bacon and keep aside.
5) In the same skillet, saute the onion in bacon drippings, until tender.
6) In a large bowl, combine the macaroni, bacon, onion, cheese, tomato soup, and milk together.
7) In a 2-quart casserole, turn the mixture and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
8) Serve the Bacon Macaroni Bake immediately.