|Cheese||4 Ounce, grated|
|Made mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk/Milk and macaroni water||1⁄2 Pint|
|Sippets||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Toast Or Fried Bread)|
1. Preheat oven moderate to 375°.
2. Break macaroni into small pieces.
3. In a saucepan boil 2 pints (approximately) boiling water with 1 teasp salt and cook macaroni in it for (20-30 mins).
4. In another saucepan make sauce from the fat, flour and milk and add 3 ozs grated cheese, the made mustard, 1 teasp salt and the pepper.
5. Adjust seasoning if required.
6. Add macaroni and stir to mix.
7. Grease a pie dish (1 1/2 pint) and transfer macaroni into it.
8. Sprinkle remaining cheese over it and brown under grill.
9. If made previously, bake in the top of a moderate oven (375°) for 40-45 mins until brown.
10. Garnish with triangles or half-moons of toast or fried bread.
11. Serve with grilled or baked tomatoes, water-cress or endive.