2 Cup (32 tbs) (Cooked as per instructions on the package)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 , torn
Shredded mozzarella cheese
1 Cup (16 tbs) (As needed)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
For cornflour mixture
1. Cook the elbow macaroni as per instructions on the package and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix cornflour in water to get a lump free mixture and set aside.
3. Grease a baking dish with oil and set aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
5. Heat up a pan with oil. Add grated garlic and saute for 10 - 15 seconds.
6. Add broccoli and saute for about 30 - 40 seconds.
7. Add green pepper and saute for 30 seconds.
8. Add mushrooms, green and black pepper and stir for about 30 - 40 seconds.
9. Add green peas and saute for another 10 - 15 seconds.
10. Add the cooked macaroni, salt and milk. Pour the cornflour mixture to this, stir and bring it to a boil.
11. Add a cheese slice torn into pieces, stir for a couple of minutes.
12. Transfer the contents on the pan into the greased baking dish.
13. Sprinkle shredded cheese and breadcrumbs on top.
14. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Macaroni is a versatile pasta that turns out well with well cooked vegetables. Watch Madhura showing how to cook a Creamy Macaroni with elbow macaroni and fresh green vegetables. Great for a quick and delicious lunch.