Cheesy Macaroni and Cheese
|Elbow macaroni||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1) Cook macaroni according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and rinse with cold water.
3) Take a 1 1/2 quart deep casserole and spray it with non stick cooking spray.
4) In a medium-heavy saucepan, heat milk.
5) Reduce the flame and slowly add the cheese.
6) Continue stirring until cheese is melted and well blended,
7) Add pepper to the cheese sauce.
8) Pour the cheese sauce over macaroni and toss gently to mix.
9) Bake the macaroni uncovered at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until macaroni is heated through and turns brown.
9) Serve the cheesy macaroni with crusty bread.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2237 Calories from Fat 1320
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 150 g230.5%
Saturated Fat 93.9 g469.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 468.1 mg156%
Sodium 2755.7 mg114.8%
Total Carbohydrates 95 g31.5%
Dietary Fiber 4 g15.9%
Sugars 12.2 g
Protein 126 g251.6%
Vitamin A 89.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 326.4% Iron 27.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet