Cheesy Macaroni And Cheese
|Elbow macaroni||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1) Cook macaroni according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and rinse with cold water.
3) Take a 1 1/2 quart deep casserole and spray it with non stick cooking spray.
4) In a medium-heavy saucepan, heat milk.
5) Reduce the flame and slowly add the cheese.
6) Continue stirring until cheese is melted and well blended,
7) Add pepper to the cheese sauce.
8) Pour the cheese sauce over macaroni and toss gently to mix.
9) Bake the macaroni uncovered at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until macaroni is heated through and turns brown.
9) Serve the cheesy macaroni with crusty bread.