Souper Macaroni and Cheese
|Macaroni||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Cooked)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, finely minced|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cook the macaroni as per its packet instructions.
3) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, add in the hot macaroni along with butter or margarine.
4) Stir in condensed cream of mushroom soup, 3/4 cup cheese and minced onion.
5) Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup cheese evenly on top.
6) Bake for about 30 minutes or till the top layer
starts to brown and bubble.
7) Serve the Souper Macaroni and Cheese hot.