|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Condensed cheddar cheese soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked macaroni||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Buttered bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter, until tender.
3) Stir in the Cheddar cheese soup.
4) Then gradually stir in the milk; blend thoroughly.
5) In a buttered 1-quart casserole, combine the cheese sauce and cooked macaroni together.
6) Sprinkle with the buttered bread crumbs on top.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes, or until brown and bubbly.
8) Serve the Oven Macaroni, immediately on a serving platter.
Calories 243 Calories from Fat 66
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.3%
Saturated Fat 3.6 g18%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 15.9 mg5.3%
Sodium 544.6 mg22.7%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g11.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.7%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 8 g15.7%
Vitamin A 12.5% Vitamin C 1.2%
Calcium 7.5% Iron 0.17%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet