|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Condensed cheddar cheese soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked macaroni||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Buttered bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter, until tender.
3) Stir in the Cheddar cheese soup.
4) Then gradually stir in the milk; blend thoroughly.
5) In a buttered 1-quart casserole, combine the cheese sauce and cooked macaroni together.
6) Sprinkle with the buttered bread crumbs on top.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes, or until brown and bubbly.
8) Serve the Oven Macaroni, immediately on a serving platter.