|Olive oil/Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Lean ground beef||1 1⁄4 Pound|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 Ounce|
|Cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Elbow macaroni||1 Pound|
|Boiling water||4 Quart|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Cheddar cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), diced|
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a pan heat olive oil. Add ground beef and onion and stir-fry until brown.
3) Stir in soup, cottage cheese, first amount of salt and pepper.
4) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook macaroni, cooking oil and second amount of salt in it for about 5 to 7 minutes.
5) Drain out spaghetti from water.
6) Combine it with meat.
7) Grease a 3 quart (3.5 L) casserole.
8) Transfer macaroni into it.
9) Sprinkle cheese over it.
10) Cover and bake for 20 minutes.
11) Remove cover and bake for 10 minutes.
12) Serve hot.