|Elbow macaroni||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Boiling water||2 1⁄2 Quart|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dry bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Heat an oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a large saucepan boil water. Add macaroni, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for
5 to 7 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Put back macaroni into the pot.
5) In a medium saucepan melt butter.
6) Stir in flour, second amount of salt and pepper.
7) Add milk and stir to mix. Boil the mixture until thick.
8) Add the sauce to the macaroni.
9) Grease a 2 quart (2 L) casserole.
10) Transfer macaroni into it.
11) In a small saucepan melt butter.
12) Add crumbs into it and stir to mix.
13) Sprinkle the mixture over macaroni.
14) Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until brown.
15) Serve immediately.