|Macaroni||1⁄2 Pound (Long Variety)|
|Cooked ham||1⁄4 Pound|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 425°.
2) Grease an 8 inch souffle dish.
3) Place macaroni in saucepan of boiling salted water and cook till tender.
4) Coarsely chop the ham.
5) Meanwhile, lightly beat the eggs.
6) Drain macaroni and place in souffle dish.
7) Add 1/4 cup of the butter, 1 1/4cups of the cheese, the eggs and ham to the dish.
8) Add a pinch of cayenne and season to taste.
9) Mix well.
10) Sprinkle with remaining cheese and dot with the rest of the butter.
11) Bake for 10 minutes or till golden and lightly set.
12) Serve the cheesy macaroni immediately with a tomato salad.