Baked Macaroni And Cheese
|Elbow macaroni||8 Ounce|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||8 Ounce, grated|
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cook macaroni as the package label directs and drain.
3. In a medium saucepan melt butter and remove from heat.
4. Stir in the flour, salt, and pepper until smooth. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to a boil, stirring.
5. Reduce heat, and simmer mixture for about 1 minute. Remove from heat.
6. Add in 1 to 1/2 cups cheese and the macaroni.
7. Into a 1-1/2-quart casserole pour and sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
8. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is golden-brown.
9. Serve hot.