Macaroni with Cheese
|Macaroni||2 Cup (32 tbs), uncooked|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), grated|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Required)|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly butter the bottom of a casserole dish.
3) In a pot, bring salted water to a boil along with oil.
4) Add the macaroni and let it boil until macaroni is just cooked(al dente).
5) Drain the water and allow it to cool.
6) In a bowl, whisk together egg and milk until well combined and fluffy.
7) In a casserole dish, make layers of macaroni and cheese.
8) Spoon the milk mixture spreading evenly over the cheese layers.
9) Cover and bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
10) Sprinkle with parsley and serve hot.
Can add chicken, bacon or vegetables as desired.