Macaroni with Salami and Olives
|Processed cheese||1⁄2 Pound|
|Evaporated milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Stuffed olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sausage salami||1⁄2 Pound|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Elbow macaroni||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Buttered soft bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 375° F (moderate).
2) Take a double boiler top and melt cheese in it.
3) Gradually stir in milk, stirring constantly until smooth sauce is formed.
4) Add salami, olives, macaroni and seasonings.
5) Pour mixture into 6 greased casseroles or into one 2 quart greased casserole.
6) Sprinkle with buttered crumbs and bake, uncovered, for about 20 minutes or until crumbs turn light brown in color.
7) Garnish with parsley, if desired. Serve immediately.