|Macaroni||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cooked green beans||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cooked ham||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of celery soup||12 Ounce|
|Steak sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|American cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Buttered whole wheat bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a 2 1/2-quart greased casserole and place 2 cups of macaroni in it.
3) Cover with a layer of green beans, a layer of ham and the remaining macaroni.
4) Take a bowl and beat soup, milk, seasonings and cheese in it until smooth.
5) Pour mixture over macaroni.
6) Top with the nicely buttered crumbs.
7) Bake, uncovered, for about 30 minutes or until slightly brown and bubbling hot.
8) Serve Macaroni Caprice hot.
Calories 506 Calories from Fat 139
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.8%
Saturated Fat 7.2 g36.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 51.2 mg17.1%
Sodium 296.2 mg12.3%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.3%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 24 g47.3%
Vitamin A 12% Vitamin C 5.5%
Calcium 26.8% Iron 16.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet