|Macaroni||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cooked green beans||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cooked ham||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of celery soup||12 Ounce|
|Steak sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|American cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Buttered whole wheat bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a 2 1/2-quart greased casserole and place 2 cups of macaroni in it.
3) Cover with a layer of green beans, a layer of ham and the remaining macaroni.
4) Take a bowl and beat soup, milk, seasonings and cheese in it until smooth.
5) Pour mixture over macaroni.
6) Top with the nicely buttered crumbs.
7) Bake, uncovered, for about 30 minutes or until slightly brown and bubbling hot.
8) Serve Macaroni Caprice hot.