Quick Macaroni & Cheese
|Macaroni||7 Ounce, uncooked (1 Package)|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Cook the macaroni.
2. In a 2 –quart casserole, place the cooked macaroni and keep aside.
3. In another, 1-quart casserole, place the butter.
4. In the microwave, cook for 45 to 60 seconds to melt the butter
5. Mix the flour, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and mustard and finally, blend in the milk.
6. In the microwave, cook for 4 to 5 minutes at Power 7 or Medium-High, until thickened, stirring twice.
7. Sprinkle the cheese and stir till it melts.
8. Pour the cheese mixture on the macaroni.
9. In the microwave, cook, covered, for 5 minutes at High.
10. Stir to mix well and serve.