Easy Macaroni And Cheese
|Unsalted butter||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Skim milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), heated|
|Low fat cheddar cheese||8 Ounce, coarsely grated (2 Cups)|
|Dried macaroni||8 Ounce (1 Box)|
1) In a saucepan melt butter over low heat.
2) Gently whisk in flour and cook the mixture stirring for 3 minutes.
3) Whisk milk into it in a stream and mix well.
4) Boil the mixture and simmer for 3 minutes.
5) Add cheese and cook till the cheese melts.
6) Follow package instructions to cook macaroni and drain well.
7) Add with cheese mixture and salt and pepper.
8) Serve hot.