Baked Macaroni Supreme
|Macaroni||8 Ounce, broken in pieces|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Stuffed olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Ham/Leftover meat||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), cubed|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
1. Preheat the oven at (400° F.).
2. Cook macaroni according to directions on package.
3. In a pan saute green pepper and onion in butter or margarine about 5 minutes, until soft.
4. In a bowl combine remaining ingredients, except bacon, with macaroni, green pepper and onion.
5. Grease a casserole and place the combined mixture into it.
6. Top with bacon strips and bake in a hot oven for 20 minutes until macaroni casserole is bubbly and bacon is done.
7. Serve hot with garnish as desired.